Creating our Hall Art

Monday, June 25, 2012

Technology Challenges

The technology challenge I enjoyed the most was costumes in Room 4. I had lots of fun and we made the costumes the best we could and we worked as a team
When  I was doing the technology challenge I learnt to roll newspaper thin to make it strong. I learnt to make things bigger to make them hold more and to make things separately.
The team that was the most successful was the team in Room 2 because we were a working together and trying our best and then we tried again.
By Jack

The technology challenge I enjoyed the most was making the bird houses. It was interesting that we had to make it 60 cm off the ground to keep the birds safe from predators like cats. We also had fun and I liked the way we worked as a team.
When  I was doing the technology challenge I learnt to roll the newspaper tightly so it is strong. We had to be a team and listen to others ideas then mix it into a great big idea.
The team that was the most successful was mine because we made the water container stick on the house and we rolled the paper not to tight but it could still stand. I was so happy because we were working as a team.
By Yen

The technology challenge I enjoyed the most was the birdhouse because I liked making food and water containers. It was challenging. I also enjoyed the company of my team.
When I was doing the technology challenge I learnt about team work, having fun and what is watertight.
The team that was the most successful was the group that came second because theirs was very stable, they had a waterproof floor and they worked well together.
By Kiri

No comments:

Post a Comment