Creating our Hall Art

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Production

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz! ''Hey is someone sleeping'' I said as I was walking inside to find my teacher. It was hard to find her. At last I found her. I found my pack but... we had to move. So we moved and went to a room.Then we got dressed and went in the Newlands Intermediate hall and we did our production. We got dressed again and then went to find our parents. The ones I liked best were 3 classes and they were room 9, room 2 and room 3. Room 3 were doing penguins, room 9 were doing the circus and room 2 were doing robots. The one I liked out of those 3 was room 9. Room 1were doing super herors. There were also olympians, pirates and aliens. Thats all I could think of. The production was at Newlands Intermediate and it's called Once Upon an Ordinary School Day.

by Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment