Creating our Hall Art

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My excited production!!!

" Hum hum hum hum hum hum..." The music is on! " Ready?" I whispered to Hannah. The flamingos went up on the stage suddenly... " Hum hum hum, thamp!" " What was that?" I ask. Uh- Oh!All the flamingoswas stopping on the stage if there no music! The parents had a surprise. " What can we do? What is it? What was that? Who did it?" asked Kiri as she is so frightened. Everyone was happy. " That was annoying!" I thought as I stomped on the stage with my furious face. Suddenly the misic was on again! " What..." I asked myself. After a few minutes thinking... " Huh! I remember now! That was the part we need to have a surprise because we are flamingos and we're lost! Now I am glad again and I continue to do my best! We're doing our production at Newlands Intermediate School and it called...
Once Upon an Ordianary School Day.

by Yen

No comments:

Post a Comment